Greek salads are a perfect complement to any meal. They’re healthy, refreshing, and just the right amount of satisfying. This Chopped Greek Salad recipe is a perfect example of how adding simple ingredients can create a delicious, healthy salad. The recipe is versatile, making it perfect for lunch, dinner, or even as a side dish. The ingredients are easy to find, and you can customize it to your liking. In this blog post, I’ll show you how to make a delicious Chopped Greek Salad recipe that’ll become your go-to.
- 4 cups chopped romaine
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced Greek olives
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pepperoncini
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons pepperoncini juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad; toss to combine. Serve immediately. Greek salad is a great addition to your meal plan, and this Chopped Greek Salad recipe is the perfect example of how you can make a delicious, healthy salad without much effort. It’s quick, easy, and customizable, making it perfect for any occasion. Plus, it’s packed with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are beneficial for your overall health. So, the next time you’re in the mood for a salad, try making this Chopped Greek Salad recipe – you won’t be disappointed!
- 1-1/2 cups: 235 calories
- 14g fat (2g saturated fat)
- 5mg cholesterol
- 617mg sodium
- 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber)
- 7g protein
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.