Summer is the best time of the year for refreshing salads that are packed with flavor. Whether it’s for a BBQ, picnic, or just for dinner, this tomato feta salad recipe is guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser. It’s easy to make, healthy, and it features fresh, juicy tomatoes and tangy feta cheese. Plus, it’s vegetarian-friendly and gluten-free!
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped sweet onion
- 1 pound grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, basil and salt. Add onion; toss to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, oil and feta cheese; toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Overall, this tomato feta salad recipe is a must-try for anyone who loves fresh, healthy, and delicious food. It’s perfect for summer gatherings, and it’s a great way to get your daily dose of vitamins and antioxidants. So, next time you’re in the mood for a refreshing salad, give this recipe a try. You won’t regret it!
- 3/4 cup: 121 calories
- 9g fat (2g saturated fat)
- 8mg cholesterol
- 412mg sodium
- 9g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g)
- 3g protein.